Wednesday 18 November 2015

OUIL501 Exploration through drawing

I have my subject for my essay, but I'm still not sure what direction I'm going to go in. So instead of just doing nothing, I thought I should start putting pen to paper, literally drawing anything that came to my head that was relevant.
Of course the first thing was the Starbucks logo itself, so I thought I should draw her a few times just to get that out the way. This then, for some reason, turned into creating made up campaigns. I had seen an advert for Starbucks...


It made me think how scarily aggressive their campaign is, threatening other coffee businesses with brash bold lettering. So I thought I should do something similar just to see where it takes me (shown on issuu) I think that maybe this is something that I could do for my publication? Maybe creating a series of made up adverts for Starbucks and similar big corporations. Although I am still a bit stuck on my essay, this has got my creativity flowing slightly




No comments:

Post a Comment