Friday 5 February 2016

OUIL501 Practical Proposal Ideas


I am not really looking forward to making the practical response to my essay. Although I thought the essay was quite successful, I can't think of what I could do that would link and not look obvious. I don't want to just do Starbucks either, because firstly I had spent way too much of my time writing the word Starbucks and secondly I am slightly bored of researching the same thing. I think I should spin off the subject, looking at consumerism, advertising and society in general, so the practical would obviously still go with the essay but not explicitly. Also I don't enjoy making books. They never turn out the way I hope and never produced one I have been proud of. It's all flash backs of visual narrative from first year, which I have buried in the dark depths of my mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment