Tuesday 5 May 2015

VISUAL DIAGRAM - MAP OF UNDERSTANDING

VISUAL DIAGRAM - 'A DIAGRAM OF...'
>This is the part that I'm really looking forward to. Writing is my worst enemy to trying to show what I wanted to say in visuals is definitely more up my street. 

ANY MEDIA
A2 PORTRAIT OR LANDSCAPE

GO FOR IT 

>MY MAP OF UNDERSTANDING<

>I started with breaking up parts of my essay, picking out keywords and concepts that I could then create a pathway to a new idea. 
>For some reason, subcultures jumped out to me as a new potential theme. So I began to google a whole list of different subcultures that I could look at. 
>Subcultures is a bit dull of a theme, as I think it has the ability to become a bit obvious and go down the stereotypes group which could turn into a year 10 gcse poster informing girls to not blend into the crowd... 
>I wanted to pick something different, a weird sub culture that no one really looks into...
.. rah culture? 

>Being from London I have personally experienced this brand new race of subculture, and have many opinions on it.. so I thought this might be quite an interesting route to go down.


RAH CULTURE

FIVE...

Locations - London, Exeter, Durham, Fulham, Chelsea - or anywhere posh

Clothes - Jack Wills, Hunter wellies, Boat shoes/loafers, Ralph Lauren, Fur coat

Sports - Rugby, polo, clay pigeon shooting, horse riding/racing, hunting

People - Made in chelsea, life is toff, 'gap yah' sketch, JP from Fresh Meat

Words/quotes - Lash, banter, chunder, yah, literally 

FACTS




No comments:

Post a Comment