Wednesday 4 January 2017

PRACTICAL COMPLETE PROPERLY


I have completed my practical and it feels great! Although I had printed it before, I had made a few stupid mistakes which I wasn't happy with submitting. But because I printed it off in advance I still had my print slot to use if it did mess up, and good job I did that! 

Although I'm not happy with the choice of stock (it's a lot thinner than my first attempt), it turned out relatively okay! The thinner stock just makes it look and feel more like a zine, which is really not the look I was hoping for, but that's just something I need to keep in mind for the future - don't get too thin a stock! 

I'm really glad that I kept my time management under control and gave myself deadlines to reach to so that now in this last week I don't feel stressed. I hope that this kind of mindset and how I approach tasks stays with me if I go into editorial, as this is key to the discipline. 

No comments:

Post a Comment