Sunday 1 January 2017

Something that caught my eye


I was just Googling to see if Bluewater was open, and scrolled down to find this on the right hand side of the results page. Has this always been here!? A bar chart that shows how busy the place gets at what time and a live update? As well as a 'plan your visit' and says typically how long people stay there for?? Why would you need to plan your visit it's just a shopping centre not a day out... Is the three hours meant to make you think that it's normal to spend that much time at a shopping centre? And that it's weird if you're not there for at least 45 minutes? 
Don't think this is something that I'm really going to put in my dissertation exactly, but it's something to think about and I think now I'm just way more aware of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment