Tuesday 19 April 2016

OUIL501 The penny drops

I have just over a week till my deadline. I have no idea what I'm doing. These pop ups are cool, but what is my context?????

But what should you do when you're stuck and you have a deadline looming?

Look at your feedback sheet from your last session!!!!

I saw that someone had come up with the idea of making a cocktail book, having each of the cocktails has a different corporation and then having the ingredients as different evil things that are associated with the corporation. Yes

The penny as finally dropped! It's a shame that i'm not longer doing a pop up book because it would look so so cool, but if it doesn't have any relevant context then what's the point? It's called context of practice not yeah but it looks nice practice. This has taught me that if something isn't working stop trying to pursue it and come up with something new!! Annoyingly I have learnt this the hard way, because I had been carrying on with this stupid idea for far too long and now I really don't have much time left, I'm going to have to proper power through this!



But there's no point stropping about how much time I wasted, get on with it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment