Wednesday 20 April 2016

OUIL501 Research - Books



I remembered that I had this book, one of the collection of Ladybird books for adults. I really like the sarcastic humour mismatched with the old fashioned watercolour style paintings. I think this is something that works really well and think that I should pursue. I had a look at cocktail books, and they seemed to all be a bit samey. But I think I should copy the style of having the cocktail on one page and then the ingredients on the other?



I also realised that cocktail books are all quite glamourous. I think this is because cocktails are quite a glamour thing and have become quite popular now. I think they used to be a thing where wealthier people would have them, like in Great Gadsby. I think this idea links in with my big swanky corporations, with all the money that they have. They're all bright bold and colourful and even if you're a vegan environmentalist, you still like or use one of those brands. They can't help but be liked.


No comments:

Post a Comment