Wednesday 19 October 2016

Colour Psychology

http://www.arttherapyblog.com/online/color-psychology-psychologica-effects-of-colors/#.WAdJZpMrKRs

When thinking about what I could do for my practical, colour is something that I feel is something that needs to be highly considered. So I had a google to see what I could find...

Purple - utilises both red and blue to provide a nice balance between stimulation and serenity that is supposed to encourage creativity

Green/Blue - these cool colours are typically considered restful.

Yellow/Orange - These colours are often associated with food and can cause your tummy to growl a little
>Used a lot in restaurants 

I'm not sure how accurate this 'scientific' understanding of colour is, but it's something for me to think about. Especially the idea of warm colours making you feel hungry and how most fast food restaurants do actually use those colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment