Tuesday 22 November 2016

Test


I'm really struggling with this idea of having a blow up doll has a spokesperson for some kind of political campaign about consumerism. I'm struggling to think how my strengths can play to this, apart from my interest in satirical artwork. But I just wanted to put pen to paper, so created this image. I don't think it's helped me necessarily know what my next stage is and what my final product is actually going to be... but it's made me know that I want to do something with simple colours and shape, as I think that it makes the biggest statement. This image has also made me know that I want to do it with gouache by hand and not digitally, the final outcome, i think, is not as successful when digital and doesn't have the same feel that gouache has. 

No comments:

Post a Comment