Monday 14 November 2016

Disney Burger - the reality of Disneyland & consumer devices


Burger breakdown:
> Money - all comes down to 
> Mickey Mouse - use of welcoming friendly characters
> Main Street USA - familiar environment
> The world - the takeover of
> Food stalls - used to quieten restaurants 
> Roller coaster - theme park element
> Confusing exit sign - they don't want you to leave but aren't being physically stopped 
> Balloons - add to the 'fun' element

I decided to fully do my burger idea to see if it was a path worth going down. I decided to do it digitally instead of my usual gouache, because it wouldn't take me as long to do. Honestly I'm really not sure about it. I don't know whether it's the choice of media or the idea itself, I'm just not massively happy with it. I thought the idea wasn't too bad, but now I'm not sure. I think it may have to be back to the drawing board... But at least I attempted a different media and was practice with using a Wacom tablet which is something i haven't touched in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment