Monday 28 November 2016

Peer Review 28/11/12


Todays feedback session wasn't as helpful as I was expecting it to be. I did get some useful pieces of feedback, as I really do need some more contextual references and illustrator inspiration. But I think that my theories aren't the easiest for everyone to understand so my ideas for my practical aren't comprehended properly, which is quite frustrating. I know that the uncanny is quite a hard concept to grasp, as it took me a while to fully get it myself, but I've explained it the best I can on my blog so I don't really know what else I can do.

I've also had my idea with a mock up and page layouts so I already had a clear idea of what to do, so I just wanted to crack on with it really.

But I understand how it was helpful for everyone or people who had hit a bit of a wall, and it was good to put my idea in front of people that had never seen any of my cop work. It's also made me think about extra products that could go with my books, like a dress up blow up doll with attachable paper items from my book.  

No comments:

Post a Comment