Wednesday 23 November 2016

Practical Response Proposal Revisit

Seeing as my initial practical proposal has changed quite drastically, i thought it would be helpful to redo it to help with my process and give myself a clear understanding of what I am doing.


The three end questions are important for my practical. It's essential that I keep in mind the time that I have left and give myself deadlines to work with. So when I book my print slot I can make sure I will work to that deadline so I have plenty of time to prepare for my actual hand in on the 12th. I'm usually pretty good at time management, so I'm not too worried about hitting the targets that I've given myself. 

I'm a lot happier with this practical proposal than my initial one, as this seems more relevant to my essay and isn't an obvious solution of drawing Disney characters. It's also far suited to my way of working, as satire is what I'm best at so would be silly not to capitalise on that. Now I just need to get on with making which I'm really excited for!

No comments:

Post a Comment